It applies solely to the information collected by this website and will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
2. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form.
During registration process, a user is required to give information such as name and email address.
This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials,
3. Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following
at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website,
your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data),
that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online,
we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information
to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted
access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which
we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
immediately via Email email@example.com
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible
for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be
aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that
collects personally identifiable information.